Looking for a Cosmetic Dentist North York?
Dr. David Gardner’s dental clinic offers state of the art cosmetic dentistry right here in North York. Let’s be transparent. Cosmetic Dentistry is more than just using dental technology, it’s an artform! It takes top notch talent to get the best possible result.
Who is it for?
- You desire a more polished appearance
- You desire to correct imperfections
- You’re ready, you want full a smile makeover just like you see on TV or in magazines
- Accident, and sports injury victims who need restorations
- People whose medications and/or medical conditions have compromised their teeth and mouth
- You have spaces between your teeth that you want fixed.
- Natural tooth structure has decayed, and you want a new look
How Does a Cosmetic Dentist Determine What is Best For Me?
Step 1. Book a consultation for a detailed examination to determine what cosmetic dentistry is best suited for you.
Step 2. We may have to take necessary x-rays to see what is going on. We are information gathering to see what your dental needs are, your prioraties, and your desires. We can then determine if you are a good candidate for Porcelain Veneers or Dental Implants or Partial Dentures.
Step 3. We make our recommendations based on our findings and give our recommendations, and all practical options for treatment.
Step 4. Together we choose the best option that you prefer and we book a series of appointments to create your perfect smile.
How do we go about choosing the correct colour?
You will be shown a number of options and Dr. Gardner will suggest the best possible choice.
I have partial dentures, can I replace them with implants?
While that may have be a good choice in the past, partials are no longer a popular choice amongst dentists. Why? Partial dentures use metal clips on the adjacent teeth to hold the denture in the mouth. As you age, your jaw and bite changes. This may result in huge discomfort with ordinary tasks like chewing. Today, modern methods involve the use of implants to replace missing teeth. There are huge benefits to choosing implants versus partial dentures.