Dentist Near Me | Dr. David Gardner
“Finally,” you say, “A top rated Dentist Near Me!”
You Got It! Here’s a little background on Dr. David Gardner. This is to say, we want to give you the information to help you make a decision.
- Completed his training in Dentistry at University of Toronto in 1981.
- In addition, he did his undergraduate training at Carleton University in Physiological Psychology
- Concurrently, he also did his Undergraduate at University of Ottawa in Biochemistry and Physiology.
- Fun fact: It was the Dean of Dentistry that recommended he take over the practice. He took it over from the former President of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons. This was indeed an honor.
- Read RateMDs reviews. They are excellent! Check them out yourself.
- Staff : 5 / 5 (as of April 30/19)
- Punctuality 5 / 5 (as of April 30/19)
- Knowledge 5 / 5 (as of April 30/19)
- Helpfulness 5 / 5 (as of April 30/19)
- Want to Share? Write a Review Here
The Right Dentist Near You!
Did You Search for “Dentist Near Me”?
We heard it often; “I was looking to switch and find a dentist near me. I was dreading going downtown and cursing that drive to Yorkville.” Lucky for you, there is talent and state-of-the-art dentistry right near you! Look, you don’t have to put up with traffic and parking nightmares. This is to stay you can find a Top Rated dentist near you. We have what you need, right here!
- We are centrally located in North York at the corner of Leslie and Sheppard.
- Yes, there is easy and ample parking at our location.
- And yes, we provide Full Wheelchair Accessibility.
This is to say that you are at right place for top of the line dentistry. In addition, be assured that Dr. Gardner is highly regarded by his patients. This is all to say you too can access high quality services right here in North York!
Book a Dentist Near Me => Book An Appointment
Fresh, Current & Relevant
Up to Date Training & Certifications
A Dentist Near Me Open Now. 5 Star Reviews!
Wheelchair Accessible & Parking