Looking for a Cosmetic Dentist North York?
You want it done right, yes? Our clinic and Dr. David Gardner’s dental clinic offers state of the art cosmetic dentistry right here in North York. Let’s be transparent. Cosmetic dentistry is more than using dental technology. It’s an artform! And it takes top notch talent to get this done right.
Who is it for?
- You desire a more polished appearance
- It’s simple, your goal is to correct imperfections
- You’re ready, you want full a smile makeover just like you see on TV or in magazines
- Accident victims who need restorations
- People whose medications and/or medical conditions sabotaged teeth and mouth
- Tired of Gaps in teeth and you want it fixed
- Natural tooth structure has decayed, and you want new look
- It’s true, a new smile can take away years of your appearance
How Does a Cosmetic Dentist Determine What is Best For Me?
Step 1. Book an Appointment
Step 2. To determine what cosmetic dentistry is best suited for you, we start with a detailed examination.
Step 3. We may have to take XRay’s to see what is going on. We are information gathering to see if you are a good candidate for Porcelain Veneers or Dental Implants or Partial Dentures.
Step 4. We make our recommendations based on our findings and give you a quote.
Step 5. Say yes, we book a time and make your perfect smile happen!
If I get new Porcelain Veneers, do I get to choose the color?
Yes! You do! We’ll help you get the color right to your skin tone. A little hint, we actually use the white of your eyes as an anchor color.
I have partial dentures, can I replace them with implants?
While that may have be a good choice in the past, partials are no longer a popular choice amongst dentists. Why? Partial dentures use metal clips on the adjacent teeth to hold the denture in the mouth. Well, as you age, and your jaw line changes. This may result in huge discomfort with ordinary tasks like chewing. Today, modern methods involve the use of implants to replace missing teeth. There are huge benefits to choosing implants versus partial dentures. Let’s talk about it. Book your appointment to evaluate your case.