After reviewing these procedures, fill out this form prior to your appointment.
1. We will ask you some standard screening questions 3 times: When you make your appointment, in this e-mail and when you arrive at our office. If possible, please respond to this e-mail confirmation at least 2 days prior to your appointment as an update to your health status.
2. Please tell us ahead of time if your health changes: If there are any adverse changes to your health status on the day of, or the night before your appointment, we ask that you call us immediately and cancel your appointment. Please do not come to our medical building or office unless you are completely well.
3. On the day of your appointment: We request that You Call Us from outside our office, or in your car with your cell phone switched on and handy. We will then Call You on your cell phone to let you know when you can enter our office. Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment so that we can coordinate your entry into our office. Please carefully maintain social distancing at all times.
4. Our waiting room and our washroom are closed as well as our outside office door: We have installed a new doorbell that you may use to inform us that you have arrived. Everyone who enters our office is asked to not touch any other surfaces unnecessarily.
5. Please wear a mask to our office: You are required by the new city of Toronto guidelines to come to our building already wearing a mask. Please keep it on until you start your treatment. Please put it back on when your treatment is complete. Gloves or not necessary to visit our medical building but may be worn if you wish, and we ask you to avoid touching door handles and other surfaces wherever possible.
6. We will greet you at the door before you enter our suite: We will record your updated responses to the screening questions one last time. Your temperature will be taken at your forehead with a contactless thermometer and recorded. You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer that we will provide. You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer again before you leave our office.
7. Please arrive alone wherever possible for your appointment: If this is not possible, then only one family member or companion will either have to wait outside of the office or come into the treatment room and observe.
8. Please arrive carrying a minimum number of outside items: Perhaps just a purse/wallet and cell phone. Please avoid bringing in handbags, briefcases, computers, and food or beverages wherever possible.
9. Please avoid paying for your treatment with cash: We accept Visa/Mastercard and debit.
10. Please brush and floss your teeth prior to arrival: We will temporarily not be doing any polishing of your teeth due to the aerosol that this creates. It makes a big difference to us when we are cleaning or repairing your teeth when you make them as clean as possible before. 11. Re-scheduling of appointments is not accepted by e-mail: Please contact us directly by telephone and speak to our reception staff at least 2 business days prior to your appointment. A fee will be applied should you be absent from your pre-scheduled appointment.