Dentist Near Me | Dr. David Gardner
“Finally,” you say, “A top rated Dentist Near Me!”
You Got It! Here’s a little background on Dr. David Gardner. This is to say, we want to give you the information to help you make a decision.
- Completed his training in Dentistry at University of Toronto in 1981.
- In addition, he did his undergraduate training at Carleton University in Physiological Psychology
- Concurrently, he also did his Undergraduate at University of Ottawa in Biochemistry and Physiology.
- Fun fact: It was the Dean of Dentistry that recommended he take over the practice. He took it over from the former President of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons. This was indeed an honor.
- Read RateMDs reviews. They are excellent! Check them out yourself.
- Staff : 5 / 5 (as of April 30/19)
- Punctuality 5 / 5 (as of April 30/19)
- Knowledge 5 / 5 (as of April 30/19)
- Helpfulness 5 / 5 (as of April 30/19)
- Want to Share? Write a Review Here
The Right Dentist Near You!
Did You Search for “Dentist Near Me”?
We heard it often; “I was looking to switch and find a dentist near me. I was dreading going downtown and cursing that drive to Yorkville.” Lucky for you, there is talent and state-of-the-art dentistry right near you! Look, you don’t have to put up with traffic and parking nightmares. This is to stay you can find a Top Rated dentist near you. We have what you need, right here!
- We are centrally located in North York at the corner of Leslie and Sheppard.
- Yes, there is easy and ample parking at our location.
- And yes, we provide Full Wheelchair Accessibility.
This is to say that you are at right place for top of the line dentistry. In addition, be assured that Dr. Gardner is highly regarded by his patients. This is all to say you too can access high quality services right here in North York!
Book a Dentist Near Me => Book An Appointment
Fresh, Current & Relevant
Up to Date Training & Certifications
Train the Trainer Certification – 2019
- 6th Annual Bulletproof Biohacking Optimum Health Convention – 2018
Implant Therapy for the Edentulous Patient – 2018
- CPR Recertification – 2018
- Informed Consent in the Dental Office – 2017
- 5th Annual Bulletproof Biohacking Optimum Health Convention – 2017
- CPR Recertification – 2017
Maintaining Peri-Implant Health – 2017
Overview of the Importance of Provisional Restorations on Implants – 2016
Dental Sleep Medicine – 2016
Advanced Dental Sleep Medicine – 2016
Ceramic Implants – 2016
Dr Gardner’s Lecture Presentation: Achieve Your Best Smile – 2015
Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorders -2015
Snoring And Sleep Apnea Devices -2015
Surgical and Orthodontic Management of Unerupted Teeth -2015
Restoring Dental Implants – 2015
Osteoporotic Drugs in Dentistry -2015
Precision and Productivity of Implant Prosthetics -Feb 2015
CPR Certification (Renewal)- November 2014
Compliance, Safety and Inspection – 2014
LVI: The Physiologic Approach to Treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea – Level 1 -2014
LVI: The Physiologic Approach to Treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea – Advanced -2014
Dental Emergencies -2014
Advanced Functional Dentistry – 2014
Soft Tissue Management – 2014
Orthodontics: TMJ Splints and Sleep Apnea – 2014
- Neuromuscular and Aesthetic Dentistry -2013
- CPR Recertification – 2013
- Oral Sensory Phantoms – 2013
Dental Implant Complications – 2013
TMJ Night Guards and Occlusion -2013
Temporomandibular Disease and Occlusion – 2013
Ceramics, Cements, Adhesion and Implant Aesthetics -Nov 2012
Smile Design, Aesthetic and Occlusal Techniques – 2013
Aesthetics and Implant Dentistry – 2012 –
New Protocols for Same Day Implant Solutions – 2012
Image and Impact in Cosmetic Dentistry -2012
Nutrition – The Body Mouth Link – 2011
Chairside Imaging – 2011
Locator Indications, Bar Indications and Troubleshooting Overdentures -2011
October 2011 – Key Implant Abutment Locations for Fixed Prostheses
3M ESPE Mini Dental Implants -2011
Tracker Database Analysis – 2011
Power Brushes – 2011
Biomimetic, Magnification and Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. David Clark – 2010
The Body Mouth Link: Inflammation 911 – 2010
Advanced Techniques for Aesthetic Implant Restorations – 2010
Oral Disease Insights and Therapeutic Options – 2009
Biofilm and Its Role in Systemic Health – 2009
An Individualized Approach to Patient Care: Prevention Strategies vs. Treatment Modalities -2009
Arestin Treatment for Periodontal Patients – 2009
Occlusal Considerations in Restorative Dentistry – 2008
A Dentist Near Me Open Now. 5 Star Reviews!
Wheelchair Accessible & Parking
Dentist Near Me Open Now
Full Wheelchair Access & Parking